Thursday, August 14, 2008

Yesterday

Crazy day.

I woke up feeling good, although I have been battling some under-the-weatheredness (is that even a word?) that won't seem to go away. So, my doctor wanted me to swing by the lab for some testing. I did. Came home and my long lost friend, Susan was here to greet me. Perfect timing. Strange how two friends can live just a few miles from each other but never get to spend any quality time together. She brought her cute little guy and a pile of to do work. We successfully solved all kinds of world problems as we talked and talked. Then I decided to feel worse in some ways that nearly warranted an ER visit. Probably a panic attack given the info that my stressed husband had shared with me thirty minutes before. A trip to the hospital wasn't necessary after all and soon I felt better. However, maybe a trip to California would be in order where they have incredible places like this...



















and this.

Who knows what the future holds? What I do know is that it's always promising, wherever we are, if we just take a moment to see it that way.

I'm taking a moment...

No comments: