Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year from Lil' Texas!



Aren't those some teeth? He's smiling at ya! Now that's not something you see everyday is it?

We met this nice cowboy and his horse, Lil' Texas, today when we visited the Stockyards for the afternoon cattle drive. I'm embarrassed to say this might have been the first drive I've been to in my life... and I am a native Texan. So we decided that there's nothing like bringing in the New Year Longhorn style!





Oh, we also ran into this nice interesting Indian who gladly took our money in exchange for a photo... with our own camera. Ryan was too scared to join the older boys while he hid behind me until we moved along and found something everyone enjoyed.





Then we discovered a door that led to new possibilities...




May you be blessed in the New Year with heath, peace and prosperity wherever you go, and may you never forget your chaps.

No comments: