Saturday, October 09, 2010

Places in life

It's been a while since I've posted on here. One year, three months to be exact.

Much has happened in my world since then. Life changing topics such as the birth of a new business... actually two, and two very bittersweet goodbyes. Goodbyes are never easy. I'm also working with a non-profit that's mission is very close to heart. A true privilege. But the greatest opportunity I've been given isn't visible to the eye, or recognized by the payroll department. It's one of those things that I had heard of and celebrated from afar but never thought I would obtain. Not that I didn't feel worthy, just didn't think I would be on the receiving end. And since my idea of what should happen and God's actuality tend to be so vastly different, I can't say that I'm surprised. What I am is grateful. Beyond grateful. And what I've been awarded is a second chance.

Hi there. My name is Jennifer Harris Brown and I am second. :)

No comments: