Sunday, May 25, 2008

Collin the Great

Hey there! I am Collin and I thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to come to my ever-so-impressive, end-of-the-year gymnastics demo meet. (Actually, my mom made me say that, but I am glad you are here!)



These are my paternal grandparents, Daddad and Grandma. They used to live in South America, but now they live here in my neck of the woods.



And this is my mom's dad, Pop. I think those are my big sisters fingers pinching his cheeks... I would never do anything like that.



I think you may have met this lady, just a blog ago, but she is my mom's mom and her name is Gram. She's really not as scary as she looks.



You may not know this, but a kid has to have a lot of patience in between turns, so here I am being patient.



And here I am on the bar. You can tell I was working really hard because of my very red face.



Yeah, my coach, Gib (short for Gilbert and not to be mistaken for my brother Gibson) must have grabbed my ribs too hard when he spotted me because as much as I love the rings, I should be concentrating before I begin this event.



Some people say this is super hard, but it's easy as pie for me.



I love the tramp...oline. That's what we call it at the gym. It's probably my favorite event.



When we finish the meet, our coach gives us real medals and a certificate. My sister took this picture and she made me act super excited, (but I really didn't mind).



Thanks for coming! I'm sure I'll see you again soon because my mom always seems to be taking pictures of me, and my brothers and my sisters, and my cousins and my...

No comments: