Tuesday, July 15, 2008

One Day

Summer school, VBS and the big kahuna swim meet (Divisionals) all in one day. Pictures coming later tonight...


OK, OK so I'm a little late, just keeping with the theme of the day, I mean yesterday.

First, Gib nearly missed his bus at 6:45 a.m. for summer school.

Second, his ride was late picking him up after school so he completely missed the warm up and barely made his first event (and yes, his ride was none other than the always-going-ninety-to-nothing, Mr. Brown ;p).

Third, VBS was good. The kids had a great time and for me...3 whole hours of quiet. Thank you, Jesus.

Fourth, the Barracudas lost after holding the Divisional Champ title for 11 years to the slimy cheating red team. Excuse my language.

Fifth, it rained at the big swim bash afterward.

So, for the most part, the day wasn't pretty. And the pictures I promised? Sorry my friends, but the shot below is the one and only worthy of public viewing. Yes, I know what your thinking, and you don't have to believe me, but certainly Brayden's expression should be enough to convince you otherwise. The truth is, every single photo from the day is far more comfortable in that special little file called delete. Honestly.


Exposure is so overrated.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

well pooh I was wondering why you weren't answering your phone :)

Unknown said...

pictures please..:)

Taylor said...

aww, they lost to the red people? That's Wellington right? That stinks! I can't wait till you guys come backk! :]

Jen said...

Yep, you got it sister! I can't believe you remembered their name! WE miss you too, Taylor. I feel like I'm without my four daughters!

Ralonda said...

Exopsure IS overrated! LOL!
I've totally abandonded my new Canon and grab my trustworthy point-and-shoot for it's dependability... I'm just not that experienced yet to trust it or myslef with precious memories.
xo

Taylor said...

Haha well, it would be difficult to forget that 6 hour long swim meet against them! And thank you! I'm counting down the days....haha