Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Emily's Place

It was almost a year ago when I ventured away from my natural habitat
and discovered a new, very different surrounding where the doors are always
revolving and the needs are never ending.

As with any unearthed territory, the uncertainty can have it's qualms
but in reality, the differences are not significant at all, inasmuch as it is
similarity that holds the welcome home sign for all of us.















These are some of the
precious kiddos that I have
had the honor of knowing and
loving at the Providence Network.













Being a part of
this non-profit has been
such an amazing blessing.
It is true greatness when
you believe you are
in the right place at the
right time in life.
















Unquestionably when
the hors d'oeuvres include
melt-your-heart smiles.



3 comments:

Jamie Cannon said...

Love the pics and LOVE that God brought you to us :)

Jen said...

They are all so precious. And lucky me that you and Matt happen to be fabulous welcome sign holders. :)

Ellie said...

I love your blog!!! I have to admit I "peeked" beyond the Emily Place entry (which is precious) and read "To Know"...I can SO relate!!! You have quite a gift for writing...and a huge heart...anyone with EIGHT kids that can find time for a few more is someone really special. Jesus sees. :)