Saturday, March 08, 2008

March 8th


Today is the birthday of Janet Carolyn. People know her as daughter, wife, sister, cousin, aunt and friend, but to Lara and me, she is Mom. She has always been a constant source of love, whether or not I would admit it, and even then, she still loved. My mom is the kind of person that will welcome you... in the middle of the day or in the middle of the night. There is always room for one more at her inn. She is a true giver in life, and as I have watched her over the years I have learned many things, but most importantly I learned how to be friend, to laugh, to cry and to love. I can't even begin to count the number of times people have told me how blessed I am to have a mom like her, and I always say with a smile, " I couldn't agree more. "

Happy Happy Birthday, Mom! I love you!

No comments: