Saturday, March 29, 2008

M- I- Crooked letter- Crooked letter- I -Crooked letter- Crooked letter- I- Humped back- Humped back- I

Yeah! Anna just brought me her memory card with photos from her Mississippi trip with their dad. Is it just me or do you see evidence of a budding photographer behind this lens?

Mississippi has very tall trees!



I have to admit our family has always loved anoles.





After some egg dying they had a very long hunt. The Easter Bunny hid them all throughout the forest!



There is nothing like the beauty of a pear blossom



You won't see this kind of love at home, but take them away from all their friends and look what happens. Shhh, I won't tell if you won't!



Collin in the canoe



Who would believe that cattle pics could be so trendy? Thanks once again to The Pioneer Woman!






And that's all folks! Come back real soon, ya' hear!

No comments: